- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The most dramatic approach to Montjuïc is the cross-harbor cable car (Transbordador Aeri) from Barceloneta or from the mid-station in the port; Montjuïc is accessed by taxi or Bus 61 (or on foot) from Plaça Espanya, or by the funicular that operates from the Paral.lel (Paral.lel metro stop, Line 3). The Telefèric de Montjuïc up from the funicular stop to the Castell de Montjuïc is the final leg to the top.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's