- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
With unhurried visits to the Miró Foundation and any or all of the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya collections in the Palau Nacional, this is a four- to five-hour excursion, if not a full day. Have lunch afterward in the Poble Espanyol, just up from Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona Pavilion or in the excellent restaurant at the Fundació Miró. Even better, find your way down into the Poble Sec neighborhood east of Montjuïc and graze your way back to the Rambla.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's