- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Exploring Ciutadella Park and Barceloneta can take from three to four hours. Add another hour if you're stopping for a paella. Try to time your arrival in Barceloneta so you catch the local market in full activity at midday (until 3) and get a chance to graze through the neighborhood on your way to a beachside table for paella. Can Manel la Puda serves paella until 4 in the afternoon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's