- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Exploring Gràcia is a three- to four-hour outing that could take five with lunch included or an entire day to really get the full feel of the neighborhood. Evening sessions at the popular Verdi cinema (v.o.—showing films in their original language) usually get out just in time for a late-night supper in any of a number of bars and restaurants, including Botafumeiro, which closes at 1 am. Güell Park is best in the afternoon, when the sun spotlights the view east over the Mediterranean. Exploring Gràcia with the Llibertat and Revolució markets closed is a major loss, so plan to reach the markets before 2 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's