Swimming in Barcelona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
All fees are €10–€12 per day.
Club Natació Barcelona. Also known as Complex Esportiu Municipal Banys Sant Sebastià, this club in Barceloneta, just opposite the cablecar terminal, has an indoor pool that overlooks the beach. It's open daily 7 am to 11 pm. A one-day pass for the use of the pool, gym and other facilities costs €12. Pl. del Mar s/n, Barceloneta, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08002. 93/2210010. www.cnb.es.
Parc de la Creueta del Coll. This huge outdoor pool is uphill from Parc Güell. It's open daily from 8 am to 11 pm. Castellterçol, Vall d'Hebron, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08002. 93/219–3589.
Dir Diagonal. This center in upper Barcelona has indoor and outdoor pools. Opens daily from 8 am to 11 pm. Ganduxer 25–27, Sant Gervasi, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08002. 93/202–2202. www.dir.es.
Piscines Municipals Bernat Picornell. The daily fee at this swimming center with indoor and outdoor pools includes use of a sauna, gymnasium, and fitness equipment. It's open daily 7 am–midnight. Av. del Estadi 30–40, Montjuïc, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08038. 93/423–4041. www.picornell.cat.
Piscina Municipal Can Caralleu. The daily fee here includes the use of fitness equipment. It's open daily 8 am–midnight. Esports 2–8, Pedralbes, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08017. 93/280–2492. www.claror.cat/cancaralleu.htm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's