Sights & Attractions in Andalusia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Ronda
Alameda del Tajo
Beyond the bullring in El Mercadillo, you can relax in these shady...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Ronda|
The excavated remains of the Arab Baths date from Ronda's tenure...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Ronda|
Juan Peña El Lebrijano
Immediately south of the Plaza de España, this is Ronda's most...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Ronda|
Cross the Puente Nuevo to enter the old Moorish town, with twisting...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Ronda|
Palacio de Mondragón
This stone palace with twin Mudejar towers was probably the residence...
|Houses / Mansions||Ronda|
Plaza de Toros
The main sight in Ronda's commercial center, El Mercadillo, is...
Santa María la Mayor
This collegiate church, which serves as Ronda's cathedral, has...
Browse All Andalusia Sights
- Jerez de la Frontera
- La Rábida
- Puerto de Santa María
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe