Sights & Attractions in Andalusia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Puerto de Santa María
Castillo de San Marcos
This castle was built in the 13th century on the site of a mosque...
|Castles / Palaces||Puerto de Santa María|
Plaza de Toros
The stunning neo-Mudejar bullring was built in 1880 thanks to...
|Squares||Puerto de Santa María|
Browse All Andalusia Sights
- Jerez de la Frontera
- La Rábida
- Puerto de Santa María
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe