- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Entre Vinos Review
Just off the main road opposite the Hotel Colón, this small and cozy bar has established itself as one of Ronda's best for tapas and wine. Inside, the wood-panelled barrel ceiling and wine bottles lining the walls add to the bodega atmosphere. Local Ronda wines are a specialty here—ask the waiter for recommendations. Tapas (from €1.50) include unusual combinations such as cod and chili pepper, charred calamari with noodles, and more sophisticated bites like duck confit. To taste a selection of the best, ask for a plate of eight tapas. This place is popular and fills up quickly so arrive early (1:30 pm or 8 pm) to be sure of a place. Service is excellent.
- Address: C. Pozo 2, Ronda, 29400
- Location: Ronda
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Though the trip has been been in the works for quite a while, we are just now booking flights, hotels, trains, etc. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai... Read more
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville.... Read more