- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
La Góngola Review
Service comes with a smile at this rustic restaurant on Baeza's Plaza de la Constitución, and it's popularity with locals is a good endorsement. The interior is typically Andalusian, with agricultural implements adding a rustic touch, and there's a pleasant and shady outside terrace. Specialties include snails as well as hearty fare such as homemade partridge pâté, and suckling pig and lamb, and there are some local dishes to choose from—patatas baezanas (roast potatoes served with mushrooms), for instance. The daily three-course menú del día and the dish of the day (usually a stew) are good value.
- Address: Portales Carbonería 13, Plaza de la Constitución Baeza, 23440
- Phone: 953/742984
- Location: Baeza
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife Read more
· News & Features
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville. ... Read more