- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
San Marco Review
In the heart of Santa Cruz is one of Seville's surprises—an Italian restaurant located in a 12th-century Arab bath house where original features blend with modern design. At this venue, you might be dining under authentic bath vaults studded with star shapes or sitting surrounded by starkly modern oil paintings in the area where bathers once received massages. Fountains provide a soothing backdrop, blending with live classical guitar music every evening. Specialties include creamy cheese ravioli al pesto and leg of lamb with honey and prunes, and there's an extensive choice of homemade desserts. Service, led by owner Angelo Ramacciotti, is excellent and many clients are regulars. It's wise to reserve for the evening.
- Address: C. Mesón del Moro 6, Santa Cruz, Seville, 41002
- Phone: 954/214390
- Location: Seville
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Ok, I have totally redone our upcoming mid May trip, but there is still time to change things up. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville.... Read more