- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Asador de Santiago
Asador de Santiago Review
At this adventurous restaurant just off the main street, chef Anselmo Juarez prepares both Spanish classics like white shrimp from Huelva or suckling pig from Segovia and innovative dishes like ajoblanco de piñones con granizado de mango (cream of garlic and almond soup with pine nuts and mango sorbet). There's a delicious menú de degustación ($$$$). Vegetarian choices such as risotto can be prepared on request. The candle-filled interior is more traditional than the menu and has terra-cotta tiles, dark wood furnishings, and crisp white linens.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Night Trip with Airfare & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
And we're off! Read more
If you can, try to stay away from these two hotels.........Hotel Colon and Hotel Catalonia.
Next time I will stay at a chain hotel from United States. Don't be fool by those good reviews in hotels.com Read more
· News & Features
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville.... Read more