- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Asador de Santiago
Asador de Santiago Review
At this adventurous restaurant just off the main street, chef Anselmo Juarez prepares both Spanish classics like white shrimp from Huelva or suckling pig from Segovia and innovative dishes like ajoblanco de piñones con granizado de mango (cream of garlic and almond soup with pine nuts and mango sorbet). There's a delicious menú de degustación. Vegetarian choices such as risotto can be prepared on request. The candle-filled interior is more traditional than the menu and has terra-cotta tiles, dark wood furnishings, and crisp white linens.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife Read more
· News & Features
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville. ... Read more