- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Taberna Tofe Review
One of an energetic stretch of similarly appealing traditional and contemporary bars and restaurants, this is a good choice for tapas or more substantial fare like roasted chicken. The surtido de tapas is a platter of tasty selections that includes patatas bravas (fried potatoes in a spicy chili-spiked tomato sauce), meatballs in an almond sauce, and wedges of tortilla. A jug of sangria makes a good accompaniment. The interior is an attractive (but slightly dark) space with pine furniture, and there is an outside terrace for alfresco dining.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hi -- I'm thinking about renting an apartment in Borne, and am wondering about safety. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville.... Read more