- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Finca la Guzmana
At a Glance
- surrounded by beautiful countryside
- very peaceful
- it's a hike to Ronda and the shops
- no restaurant
Finca la Guzmana Review
This traditional Andalusian cortijo (farmhouse) has been lovingly restored with bright, fresh color schemes to complement the original beams, wood-burning stoves, and sublime setting—the cottage is surrounded by olive trees and grapevines and walkers, bird-watchers, and painters are frequent guests; the English-speaking owners also organize trips (guided or unguided) through the surrounding villages, and you can borrow bicycles. Breakfast is more generous here than many other places, with homemade bread, preserves, and local cheeses, and there are tea- and coffee-making facilities in the rooms.
- Address: Off A366, on El Burgo road, 4 km (2½ miles) east of Ronda. Call for directions, Ronda, 29400
- Phone: 600/006305
- Website: www.laguzmana.com
- Location: Ronda
- 6 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- May be closed July and Aug., when it is offered as a vacation home rental.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the M.A. Princesa Ana 3 Nts in May Fr $141+/Nt Save with Expedia, $14/night less
- Granada Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $69+/Nt Save with Expedia, $6/night less
- Granada Savings! Book at Gar-Anat de Peregrinos Fr $203+/Nt — $203 Expedia
- Book 4-Star Rallye in Granada Fr $106+/Nt — $106 Expedia
- Small budget: Book Melia Granada 3 Nts in May Fr $244+/Nt — $244 Save with Expedia, $44/night less
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
And we're off! Read more
I am travelling in Spain for 2 weeks in June with my husband and 2 children aged 21 and 23. Read more
· News & Features
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville.... Read more