- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Mesón Gabino Review
A stalwart defender of Úbeda's culinary traditions, this cavelike restaurant serves such standards as andrajos de Úbeda (fish, pasta, and vegetable stew) and the beef, lamb, and fish cooked over coals are always delicious. The wine list offers an ample range of Rioja and Ribera de Duero selections. You can have tapas at the bar and, for a more substantial repast, the good value lunch menú del día (€20) offers appetizers, three courses including dessert, and one drink. It's on the edge of town near the Puerta del Losal, but it's well worth the walk from Plaza 1 de Mayo.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife Read more
· News & Features
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville. ... Read more