- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
La Carboná Review
In a former bodega, this eatery has a rustic atmosphere with arches, beams, and a fireplace for winter nights. In summer you can often enjoy live music and sometimes flamenco dancing while you dine. The chef Javier Muñoz has worked at several top restaurants, and his menu includes traditional grilled meats as well as innovative twists on classic dishes, such as quail breasts stuffed with rose petals and foie, and grilled cod with cuttlefish noodles. Try the sherry menú de degustación (€32)—five courses, each accompanied by a different type of sherry. Both the tapas menu and the wine list are excellent.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Ok, I have totally redone our upcoming mid May trip, but there is still time to change things up. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville.... Read more