- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
La Carboná Review
In a former bodega, this eatery has a rustic atmosphere with arches, beams, and a fireplace for winter nights. In summer you can often enjoy live music and sometimes flamenco dancing while you dine. The chef Javier Muñoz has worked at several top restaurants, and his menu includes traditional grilled meats as well as innovative twists on classic dishes, such as quail breasts stuffed with rose petals and foie, and grilled cod with cuttlefish noodles. Try the sherry menú de degustación (€32)—five courses, each accompanied by a different type of sherry. Both the tapas menu and the wine list are excellent.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife Read more
· News & Features
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville. ... Read more