Built between 1671 and 1712, the Church of the Savior stands on the site of Seville's first great mosque, of which remains can be seen in its Courtyard of the Orange Trees. Also of note are the sculptures Jesús de la Pasión and St. Christopher by Martínez Montañés. In 2003 archeologists discovered an 18th-century burial site here; walkways have been installed to facilitate visits.
Pl. del Salvador, Seville, 41004, Spain