- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Villa Turística de Priego
At a Glance
- family-friendly vibe
- quiet retreat
- far from town
- some areas could do with refurbishment
Check Rates from our Partners
Villa Turística de Priego Review
In the heart of the Subbética nature park, this complex of semidetached units is clustered to form a gleaming white Andalusian pueblo. Each unit sleeps from two to six people and is surrounded by colorful gardens and a patio—some have a terrace or balcony. The restaurant provides a three-course menú del día at lunch and dinner. The hotel management can arrange activities in the nature park, including horseback riding and guided walks.
- Address: Aldea de Zagrilla, 6 km (4 miles) north Priego de Córdoba, 14816 | Map It
- Phone: 957/703503
- Website: www.villasdeandalucia.com
- Location: Priego de Córdoba
- 52 apartments/villas.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed for a month in winter (check website for dates).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent 5 days based at Embalse de Alloz below the village of Lerate, about 10 miles south west of Estella. Read more
We spent 4 days in Picos de Europa, based near Potes. Read more
After countless hours within these forums, I’ve built a draft itinerary for our upcoming 5 week holiday in Europe next July/Aug (flying in and out from Paris)
For those that have experienced Read more
· News & Features
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville.... Read more