- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Villa Turística de Priego
At a Glance
- family-friendly vibe
- quiet retreat
- far from town
- some areas could do with refurbishment
Check Rates from our Partners
Villa Turística de Priego Review
In the heart of the Subbética nature park, this complex of semidetached units is clustered to form a gleaming white Andalusian pueblo. Each unit sleeps from two to six people and is surrounded by colorful gardens and a patio—some have a terrace or balcony. The restaurant provides a three-course menú del día at lunch and dinner. The hotel management can arrange activities in the nature park, including horseback riding and guided walks.
- Address: Aldea de Zagrilla, 6 km (4 miles) north Priego de Córdoba, 14816 | Map It
- Phone: 957/703503
- Website: www.villasdeandalucia.com
- Location: Priego de Córdoba
- 52 apartments/villas.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed for a month in winter (check website for dates).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
My boyfriend and I are flying in Barcelona on a Wednesday morning, then taking a train from Barcelona to Madrid, where we will spend two nights, when he flies back to the United States on Saturday morning. Read more
· News & Features
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville. ... Read more