- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Villa Turística de Priego
At a Glance
- family-friendly vibe
- quiet retreat
- far from town
- some areas could do with refurbishment
Check Rates from our Partners
Villa Turística de Priego Review
In the heart of the Subbética nature park, this complex of semidetached units is clustered to form a gleaming white Andalusian pueblo. Each unit sleeps from two to six people and is surrounded by colorful gardens and a patio—some have a terrace or balcony. The restaurant provides a three-course menú del día at lunch and dinner. The hotel management can arrange activities in the nature park, including horseback riding and guided walks.
- Address: Aldea de Zagrilla, 6 km (4 miles) north Priego de Córdoba, 14816 | Map It
- Phone: 957/703503
- Website: www.villasdeandalucia.com
- Location: Priego de Córdoba
- 52 apartments/villas.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed for a month in winter (check website for dates).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
My husband and I are taking a first time trip on the Windstar Yacht, the end of June. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville.... Read more