- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Bosque Review
In an early-20th-century villa with contemporary paintings of bullfights, this is one of the most stylish dining spots in town. The smaller of the two dining rooms has picture windows overlooking a park, and the food is contemporary Spanish. Sopa de galeras (shrimp soup) is a rich appetizer; follow up with the local favorite arroz con langostinos (rice with jumbo shrimps) or rabo de toro al estilo El Bosque (oxtail in sherry). Desserts are less exciting but include a delicious tocino de cielo (egg-yolk pudding). Service is excellent.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Night Trip with Airfare & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
And we're off! Read more
If you can, try to stay away from these two hotels.........Hotel Colon and Hotel Catalonia.
Next time I will stay at a chain hotel from United States. Don't be fool by those good reviews in hotels.com Read more
· News & Features
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville.... Read more