Nightlife & the Arts in Andalusia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Andalusia Nightlife & the Arts
|A-F G-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
For some traditional tipple, check out this atmospheric bodega...
A block from Plaza de las Tendillas, this is a laid-back hangout...
In the heart of Triana, this is an unmarked bar on the corner...
Casa de la Memoria de Al-Andalus
This club set in an 18th-century palace has a nightly show plus...
Despacho de Entradas
Tickets are expensive; buy them in advance alongside the bullring...
At this dimly lighted club you can hear sultry jazz and flamenco...
El Templo del Flamenco
Slightly off the beaten track (take a taxi to get here) and less...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's