- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Andalusia Hotel Reviews
Seville has grand old hotels, such as the Alfonso XIII, and a number of former palaces converted into sumptuous hostelries.
The Parador de Granada, next to the Alhambra, is a magnificent way to enjoy Granada. Hotels on the Alhambra hill, especially the parador, must be reserved long in advance. Lodging establishments in Granada's city center, around the Puerta Real and Acera del Darro, can be unbelievably noisy, so if you're staying there, ask for a room toward the back. Though Granada has plenty of hotels, it can be difficult to find lodging during peak tourist season (Easter to late October).
In Córdoba, several pleasant hotels occupy houses in the old quarter, close to the mosque. Other than during Holy Week and the May Patio Festival, it's easy to find a room in Córdoba, even without a reservation.
Not all hotel prices include value-added tax (I.V.A.) and the 10% tax may be added to your final bill. Check when you book.
Browse Andalusia Hotels
Browse Andalusia Hotels By Location
- Doñana National Park
- Jerez de la Frontera
- Priego de Córdoba
- Puerto de Santa María
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's