- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Appreciate exquisite architecture: Granada's Alhambra and Córdoba's Mezquita are two of Spain's—if not the world's—most impressive sites.
Dance the flamenco: Olé deep into the night at a heel-clicking flamenco performance in Jerez de la Frontera, the "cradle of flamenco."
Admire priceless paintings: Bask in the Golden Age of Spanish art at Seville's Museo de Bellas Artes.
Eat tapas: Try a little bit of everything on an evening tapas crawl.
Celebrate: Celebrate Semana Santa (Holy Week) with rich festivities in Granada, Córdoba, or Seville.
Visit the white villages: Enjoy the simple beauty of a bygone age by exploring the gleaming white pueblos blancos.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe