- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are several trains daily to Venice (five hours), Vienna (six hours), and Budapest (eight hours). There is an overnight service to Prague (12 hours) and a rapid daytime EuroCity connection to Berlin (15 hours). The train station is just north of the city center.
Ljubljana Train station (Trg OF 6, Ljubljana. 01/291-3332. www.slo-zeleznice.si.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe