Sights & Attractions in Slovenia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Slovenia
|A-C D-K L-O P-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Head to Anthony's Shaft to see the oldest part of the mercury...
Blejsko Jezero is nestled within a rim of mountains and surrounded...
|Bodies of Water||Bled|
25 km (16 mi) southwest of Bled, 75 km (47 mi) from Ljubljana...
|Bodies of Water||Bohinjsko Jezero|
Numerous cafés line this pretty riverside walkway. When the weather...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Ljubljana|
Cathedral of St. Nicholas
This proud baroque cathedral overlooking the daily market on...
On the road to Bled from Ljubljana you pass a junction for Radovljica...
|Museums / Galleries||Radovljica|
This once magnificent art nouveau building, dating from 1903...
|Architectural Sites, Stores / Malls||Ljubljana|
The most southerly of the historic bridges linking the old and...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Ljubljana|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe