- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Croatia and Slovenia, 2nd Edition
Sergej Mašera Pomorski muzej (Sergej Mašera Maritime Museum)
Sergej Mašera Pomorski muzej (Sergej Mašera Maritime Museum) Review
The Sergej Mašera Pomorski muzej tells the story of Piran's connections with the sea. There is a beautiful collection of model ships, sailors' uniforms, and shipping instruments, and a fascinating historical section on the town's changing affiliations over the centuries.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In late September/early October, my husband and I took our honeymoon: a week-long cycling trip from Venice to Porec, followed by a (non-cycling) week of wine tasting and relaxing in Istria and Slovenia. Read more
Background - my husband, Stephen, and I are in our early 50's and were to do this trip twelve months ago. Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Hundreds of thousands of birds gather at the Kopacki Rit Nature Park in April, May, and early June and ... Read more
Travel in Slovenia and Croatia is generally safe for familiesâ€”youâ€™ll find playgrounds in nearly every...... Read more
London... Paris... Rome... A handful of European capitals hog the touristic limelight. Yet there are many...... Read more