- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Slovenia Hotel Reviews
Lodging prices are similar to what you see in Western Europe, although there are some less expensive options. During peak season (July and August), many hotels—particularly those on the coast—are fully booked. Hotels are generally clean and well-run. Establishments built under communism are often equipped with extras such as saunas and sports facilities but tend to be gargantuan structures lacking in soul. Hotels dating from the turn of the 20th century are more romantic, as are the castle hotels, but even here the rooms tend to have been modernized; they are comfortable and well equipped, but generally lack the charm that the hotels’ facades and common rooms promise.
Browse Slovenia Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's