Sights & Attractions in The Northern Highlands and the Western Isles
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Leverburgh
Located in a round building overlooking the bay, the MacGillivray...
|Museums / Galleries||Leverburgh|
Seallam! Visitor Centre and Co Leis Thu? Genealogical Research Centre
The center is where you can trace your Western Isles ancestry...
St. Clement's Church
At the southernmost point of Harris is the community of Rodel...
Browse All Northern Highlands and the Western Isles Sights
- Calanais Standing Stones
- Glen Brittle and the Cuillin Mountains
- John o'Groats
- Kyle of Lochalsh
- North Uist
- Port of Ness
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe