Sights & Attractions in The Northern Highlands and the Western Isles
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Ullapool
Ullapool's cultural focal point is Ceilidh Place, an excellent...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Ullapool|
For a thrilling touch of vertigo, don't miss Corrieshalloch Gorge...
Falls of Rogie
Just north of Contin you'll find the Falls of Rogie, where an...
|Bodies of Water||Ullapool|
Films, photographs, and audiovisual displays tell the story of...
|Museums / Galleries||Ullapool|
Browse All The Northern Highlands and the Western Isles Sights
- Calanais Standing Stones
- Glen Brittle and the Cuillin Mountains
- John o'Groats
- Kyle of Lochalsh
- North Uist
- Port of Ness
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's