Sights & Attractions in The Northern Highlands and the Western Isles
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Northern Highlands and the Western Isles
|A-B C D E-G H-L M-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Calanais Standing Stones
These impressive stones are actually part of a cluster of several...
|Archaeological Sites||Calanais Standing Stones|
This company runs one or two ferries a day beween Tarbert and...
If you've made it this far north, you'll probably want to go...
Ullapool's cultural focal point is Ceilidh Place, an excellent...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Ullapool|
Clan Donald Skye
Walk the lush, extensive gardens at Armadale Castle Gardens and...
|Museums / Galleries||Armadale|
The highest mainland cliffs in Scotland, including 920-foot Clo...
Coigach and Assynt
Drive north of Ullapool on the A835 into Coigach and Assynt...
For a thrilling touch of vertigo, don't miss Corrieshalloch Gorge...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All The Northern Highlands and the Western Isles Sights
- Calanais Standing Stones
- Glen Brittle and the Cuillin Mountains
- John o'Groats
- Kyle of Lochalsh
- North Uist
- Port of Ness
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's