- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
At a Glance
- stunning views
- great staff
- delicious food
- some old-building quirks
- two attic rooms are small, but cheaper
Check Rates from our Partners
Kylesku Hotel Review
This charming hotel looks out over Loch Glendhu and toward Eas Coul Aulin, Scotland's highest waterfall. There's a professional staff, excellent food, and a warm, relaxed atmosphere. It's an older inn, so the rooms are a bit small, but they are nicely decorated and have modern bathrooms. The wood-burning stove makes the public room the perfect place to relax with an afternoon coffee or an after-dinner book. From May to September, a small boat that departs from the slipway at the front of the hotel takes you up the loch to the waterfall.
- Address: Off A894, Kylesku, IV27 4HW
- Phone: 01971/502231
- Location: Scourie
- 8 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Has anyone taken photos of the Seven Sisters? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more