- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- stunning views
- great staff
- delicious food
- some old-building quirks
- two attic rooms are small, but cheaper
Check Rates from our Partners
Kylesku Hotel Review
This charming hotel looks out over Loch Glendhu and toward Eas Coul Aulin, Scotland's highest waterfall. There's a professional staff, excellent food, and a warm, relaxed atmosphere. It's an older inn, so the rooms are a bit small, but they are nicely decorated and have modern bathrooms. The wood-burning stove makes the public room the perfect place to relax with an afternoon coffee or an after-dinner book. From May to September, a small boat that departs from the slipway at the front of the hotel takes you up the loch to the waterfall.
- Address: Off A894, Kylesku, IV27 4HW
- Phone: 01971/502231
- Location: Scourie
- 8 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more