- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
The Glenview Review
On the Trotternish Peninsula between Portree and Staffin, a renovated croft building houses this gem of a "restaurant with rooms." With wood floors and cheerfully painted walls, the simple, chic decor allows the older building's charms to flourish. The well-considered menu (£29 for two courses, £35 for three) includes locally sourced offerings like Skye shellfish broth and poached Uist salmon. If you like the place so much you want to stay, rooms are available from £110.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
My previous thread was bombarding people with questions about planning, but now I am interested to know what the good areas of Edinburgh are (and if there are any unsafe ones). Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more