Sights & Attractions in The Central Highlands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Central Highlands
Bannockburn Heritage Centre
Opening in 2014, this museum uses cutting-edge technology to help...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Stirling|
The parking lot by Loch Achray is the place to begin the ascent...
Thanks to its historic contents and war-torn past, Blair Castle...
|Castles / Palaces||Blair Atholl|
The ruined priory on the tiny island of Inchmahome, on the Lake...
This loch was a favorite among Victorian visitors—mysterious...
|Bodies of Water||The Trossachs|
Known for its "bonnie, bonnie banks," Loch Lomond is Scotland's...
|Bodies of Water||Loch Lomond|
The current residence of the Earl of Mansfield, Scone Palace...
|Castles / Palaces||Perth|
Its magnificent strategic position on a steep-sided crag made...
|Castles / Palaces||Stirling|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's