Sights & Attractions in The Central Highlands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Central Highlands
|A-B C-D E-F G-H I-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Near the town center, this grand country house gives you a glimpse...
|Houses / Mansions||Falkirk|
On the south side of the Abbey Craig, the scanty remains of this...
A 16th-century fortified tower house, Castle Menzies contains...
|Museums / Galleries||Aberfeldy|
Church of the Holy Rude
The nave of this handsome church survives from the 15th century...
Dewar's World of Whisky
This established distillery offers tours that demonstrate how...
|Wineries / Breweries||Aberfeldy|
No self-respecting Highland chief's attire was complete without...
|Castles / Palaces||Dunblane|
Drummond Castle Garden
This formal Victorian garden celebrates family and Scottish heraldry...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Crieff|
The oldest part of Dunblane—with its narrow winding streets—huddles...
|Religious Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Dunblane|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's