- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sheriffmuir Inn Review
The road to Sheriffmuir from Dunblane is too narrow to be numbered, and you may be concerned you have taken a wrong turn until you reach this splendidly isolated, whitewashed inn. Inside there is a warm fire at a friendly bar filled with wooden furniture. The restaurant is slightly more formal and has views onto the moor beyond. Owner and chef Geoff Cook keeps to local produce wherever possible, but with an international touch; try the monkfish with chili-crab crème and basmati rice or the twice-cooked belly pork with black pudding. The desserts are very tempting.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more