Church of the Holy Rude
Church of the Holy Rude Review
The nave of this handsome church survives from the 15th century, and a portion of the original medieval timber roof can also be seen. This is the only Scottish church still in use to have witnessed the coronation of a Scottish monarch—James VI (1566–1625) in 1567.
- Address: Top of St. John's St., Stirling, FK8 1ED
- Hours: Apr.–Sept., daily 11–4
- Location: Stirling