- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Drovers Inn Review
The portions at this noisy, friendly inn are enormous, which is just as well because many customers have returned from a day's walking on the nearby West Highland Way. Scottish staples like sausage and mash, minced beef, and haggis with mash and neeps (turnips) jostle for a place beside occasionally more adventurous dishes. The dining areas are hung with swords and modern copies of old paintings. This is a genuine traveler's pub, with an appropriate range of whiskies (hearty rather than elegant). There is traditional music every weekend, and there are 26 rooms for rent. The bear at the door should not put you off (it is stuffed and very old).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
My mother and I are planning a 5-9 day trip to the UK. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more