Taybank Hotel Review
This spot overlooking the river is a musical meeting place owned by Scottish singer Dougie MacLean. Of course there's live music several nights a week. The walls are lined with instruments, which you're welcome to play. The bar serves good solid Scottish food, including chicken breast cooked with bacon and kale and "stovies," an oven-baked dish of meat, onions, and potatoes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's