- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
At a Glance
- extensive grounds
- variety of activities
- particularly good for children
- rooms are rather dull
- some activities are quite expensive
Check Rates from our Partners
Crieff Hydro Review
One of Scotland's great Victorian hydropathy centers, this grand hotel has been owned and run by the same family for more than 100 years. Its modernized rooms are of a standard design and some are fairly cramped, but most have king-size beds. The hotel appeals to families, and there's a wide range of activities for children both inside the hotel and on the 900 acres of grounds. It offers golf and tennis, as well as a gym and an extensive spa. The Meikle restaurant is formal and offers a prix-fixe menu.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I'm looking at using Hotwire for a possible upcoming trip which will include both London and Barcelona.
I've been to London several times and spent a semester there in 1999, but have never used Hotwire Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more