The Central Highlands Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Central Highlands Restaurant Reviews
Regional country delicacies—loch trout, river salmon, lamb, and venison—appear regularly on even modest menus in Central Highlands restaurants. In all the towns and villages in the area you will find simple pubs, often crowded and noisy, many of them serving substantial food at lunchtime and in the early evening (eaten balanced on your knee, perhaps, or at a shared table).
Browse The Central Highlands Restaurants
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe