- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
To reach Loch Lomond, take the B837 from Drymen as far as it will take you. From Balloch the A82 hugs the bank all the way to Crianlarich, where the A85 will take you back to Callander and Stirling.
You can drive, cycle or walk along the 32 mi of Loch Lomond along its western shores, and watch the changing face of the loch as you go or look up towards the shifting slopes of Ben Lomond.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line