The Central Highlands Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Central Highlands Hotel Reviews
There is a wide selection of accommodations available throughout the region, especially in Stirling and Callander. They range from the bed-and-breakfasts to private houses with a small number of rooms to rural accommodation (often on farms). The grand houses of the past—family homes to the landed aristocracy—have for the most part become country house hotels. Their setting, often in ample grounds, offers an experience of grand living—but there are also modern hotels in the area, for those who prefer their 21st-century amenities.
Browse The Central Highlands Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe