- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A spa and market town in the foothills of the Grampians, Crieff retains the prosperous air of its Victorian heyday. Its central square, where local farmers may once have gathered to trade, is still a lively center. For a different view of the town, you could climb Knock Hill, which is signposted from the town center.
Crieff at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Central Highlands
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's