- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Callander Golf Club. The course at the Callander Golf Club, designed by Tom Morris in 1890, has fine views and a tricky moorland layout. Keep between the trees on the 15th hole and you may end up with a hole in one. Aveland Rd., Callander, FK17 8EN. 01877/330090. www.callandergolfclub.co.uk. £35 per round. 18 holes, 5,151 yds, par 66.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises