Sights & Attractions in The Borders and the Southwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Portpatrick
Just south of Portpatrick are the lichen-yellow ruins of 16th-century...
|Castles / Palaces||Portpatrick|
Logan Botanic Gardens
The spectacular Logan Botanic Gardens, one of the National Botanic...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Portpatrick|
Mull of Galloway
If you wish to visit the southern tip of the Rhinns of Galloway...
Southern Upland Way
The village of Portpatrick is the starting point for Scotland's...
Browse All Borders and the Southwest Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises