Sights & Attractions in The Borders and the Southwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Portpatrick
Just south of Portpatrick are the lichen-yellow ruins of 16th-century...
|Castles / Palaces||Portpatrick|
Logan Botanic Gardens
The spectacular Logan Botanic Gardens, one of the National Botanic...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Portpatrick|
Mull of Galloway
If you wish to visit the southern tip of the Rhinns of Galloway...
Southern Upland Way
The village of Portpatrick is the starting point for Scotland's...
Browse All The Borders and the Southwest Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe