Sights & Attractions in The Borders and the Southwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Melrose
In this great house overlooking the Tweed, Sir Walter Scott lived...
|Houses / Mansions||Melrose|
The final resting place of Sir Walter Scott and his wife, and...
Just off Melrose's town square sit the ruins of Melrose Abbey...
The National Trust for Scotland's Priorwood Gardens, next to...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Melrose|
This is possibly the most photographed rural view in the south...
Trimontium Roman Heritage Centre
Here you'll find such artifacts as tools, weapons, and armor...
Browse All The Borders and the Southwest Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's