Sights & Attractions in The Borders and the Southwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Jedburgh
Harestanes Countryside Visitor Centre
Housed in a former farmhouse 3 miles north of Jedburgh, this visitor...
To appreciate the famous 20-mile ride of Mary, Queen of Scots—she...
|Castles / Palaces||Jedburgh|
The most impressive of the Borders abbeys towers above Jedburgh...
Jedburgh Castle Jail
This was the site of the Howard Reform Prison, established in...
|Museums / Galleries||Jedburgh|
Mary, Queen of Scots House
This bastel (from the French bastille) was the fortified town...
|Houses / Mansions||Jedburgh|
The Three Brethren
These three identical cairns, 9 feet high and 6 feet around at...
The imposing tower is an enduring reminder of the power of the...
|Memorials / Monuments||Jedburgh|
Browse All The Borders and the Southwest Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe