Sights & Attractions in The Borders and the Southwest
The final resting place of Sir Walter Scott and...
To appreciate the famous 20-mile ride of Mary,...
|Castles / Palaces||Jedburgh|
Jedburgh Castle Jail
This was the site of the Howard Reform Prison,...
|Museums / Galleries||Jedburgh|
The National Trust for Scotland's Priorwood...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Melrose|
Trimontium Roman Heritage Centre
Here you'll find such artifacts as tools,...
The imposing tower is an enduring reminder of the...
|Memorials / Monuments||Jedburgh|
Browse All The Borders and the Southwest Sights
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's