Sights & Attractions in The Borders and the Southwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Borders and the Southwest
|A-B C-E F-I J-M N-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In this great house overlooking the Tweed, Sir Walter Scott lived...
|Houses / Mansions||Melrose|
On the banks of the River Bladnoch, this is Scotland's southernmost...
|Wineries / Breweries||Wigtown|
One of the country's largest secondhand bookstores, the Bookshop...
|Stores / Malls||Wigtown|
Borders Textile Towerhouse
In the former Drumlanrig Tower, this museum includes a good exhibition...
|Museums / Galleries||Hawick|
Home of the Duke of Buccleuch, Bowhill dates from the 19th century...
|Houses / Mansions||Selkirk|
The 18th-century Broughton House was once the home of the artist...
|Houses / Mansions||Kirkcudbright|
Poet Robert Burns lived here, on what was then called Mill Street...
|Houses / Mansions||Dumfries|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All The Borders and the Southwest Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's