Shopping in The Borders and the Southwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Borders and the Southwest Shopping
|A-G H-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Take a break from sightseeing at Abbey Mill, where you'll find...
|Food / Candy, Clothing||Melrose|
A fun place to get lost is Books Plus, which carries all forms...
|Books / Stationery||Galashiels|
For all things Scottish, look no further than Caledonia, where...
|Household Items / Furniture, Clothing||Peebles|
For a souvenir that's easy to pack, try David Hastings, with...
|Gifts / Souvenirs||Dumfries|
This glittery shop sells mineral specimens, polished stone slices...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Castle Douglas|
Galloway Lodge Preserves
Galloway Lodge Preserves sells marmalades, mustards, chutneys...
|Food / Candy||Gatehouse of Fleet|
This shop sells mainly Scottish goods, including glass, ceramics...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises