Bladnoch Distillery Review
On the banks of the River Bladnoch, this is Scotland's southernmost malt-whisky producer and one of just six remaining Lowlands distilleries. It has been closed for much of the last 50 years, but was revived by enthusiasts in 2000. It now takes pride in being a small, locally run distillery. Tours are given on the hour between 10 and 4. There's also a visitor center and a gift shop.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's