- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Roxburghe Castle Review
Don't confuse 12th-century Roxburghe Castle with the comparatively youthful Floors Castle, both of which belong to the powerful family of that name. Only traces of rubble and earthworks remain of this ancient structure. Although the modern-day village of Roxburgh is young, the original Roxburgh, one of the oldest burghs in Scotland, has virtually disappeared. Its name lives on in the duke's title and in the name of the old county of Roxburghshire.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
My mother and I are planning a 5-9 day trip to the UK. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more